Executive Pastor of Ministry
Center Point Church
North Richland Hills, Texas
Categories: Executive Pastor of Ministry
Job Type: Full time
Role: Executive Pastor of Ministry Reports to: Senior Pastor
Center Point is looking for a visionary and strategic minded leader to join our executive team. This leader will oversee all ministry department leaders and be responsible for developing and implementing ministry plans to help achieve our mission and ministry key performance indicators.
What you can expect from us:
1. World changing_noemailmunity. We have planted 14 churches throughout the United States, Canada and India, with plans to start 10 more churches over the next fifteen years.
2. Freedom to develop and implement high level strategic ministry plans.
3. Healthy church, busting at the seams.
4. Stable church with 19 years of healthy growth under the leadership of our founding pastor.
5. Big opportunity. North Richland Hills is the third largest City in Tarrant County with more than 67,300 residents, 1,200 businesses and 30 major employers.
6. Competitive salary and benefit plan.
7. Great_noemailmunity to live in. Ranked in top 100 placed to live by Money magazine.
Our Ideal Candidate
1. Loves Jesus. Loves the church. Loves North Richland Hills.
2. Seasoned executive level leader with a track record of growing an_noemailanization.
3. Proven ministry leadership in a large church.
4. Full agreement with our doctrinal position and mission.
If that sounds like you, click here to take our survey and attach your resume to http://www.cindexinc_noemail/c/E23607