Vision Statement: "Light of Christ: Where the Hurting find Help, and the Questioning Find Faith."
We are seeking a part-time (20 hrs/wk) Youth Pastor to lead our youth, (Grades 6-12). Our group has about 30 total active members.
The successful candidate will have
- a love for God
- a faithful Christian lifestyle
- a strong_noemailmitment to daily prayer & Scripture reading
- a passion for ministering to youth
Excellent_noemailmunication skills,_noemailanizational skills & the ability to work independently are paramount.
Applicants must pass Drug Test & Criminal Background Check.
- Lead youth into a closer walk with Jesus Christ
- Build relationships w/ youth
- Facilitate opportunities for youth to be active Disciples of Christ
- Oversee adult volunteers to lead various youth ministry areas
- An annual youth budget
- Meet regularly w/Staff & Lead Pastor
- Communicate to youth & parents weekly
- Coordinate annual Laity led Confirmation Class.
Other duties as directed by Lead Pastor & Staff Parish Relations Committee.