Cross of Glory Baptist
Category: Children's Pastor & Children's Ministry
Posted on: May 20, 2016
Cross of Glory's vision is to lead members and attendees into b_noemailing fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. The goal of the Children's Ministry position is to_noemaile alongside parents and lead our children toward the same vision.
Full-time Director position will provide vision, oversight, direction and energy to all aspects of Children's Ministry, birth through 5th grade. Will creatively teach the gospel and biblical truths, and develop character in a safe atmosphere that shows God's love.
1. Committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ and actively growing closer to Him
2. In agreement with Cross of Glory's vision, purpose, core values and statement of faith
3. Called to Children's Ministry with a passion and desire to invest in the lives of children
4. Has a bachelor's degree in Children's Ministry or a related field preferred
5. Experience of two or more years of recent leadership in children's programming preferred
6. Exhibit strong_noemailmunication skills with children and adults
7. Ability to recruit, lead, motivate and support volunteers
8. Demonstrated self-starter who is creative and resourceful
9. Skilled at_noemailanization, planning, and a_noemailplishing tasks in a timely manner
10. Proficient_noemailputer skills including Microsoft Office
11. Displays professionalism and godliness in work ethic and appearance
12. Physically able to be on the floor with the children, as well as other active movements
13. Fluent in English; bilingual in Spanish is a bonus
14. Ability to supervise Early Childhood Director
PROGRAMMING: Oversee all aspects of teaching children God's word for Sunday morning and Wednesday night programs as well as other events for children and families.
ADMINISTRATIVE: Maintain registration and database of children, families and volunteers. Manage supplies, budgets and classrooms.
COMMUNICATION: Effectively_noemailmunicate with parents, volunteers, staff and congregation regarding schedules and u_noemailing events.
RELATIONSHIPS: Develop relationships with the children and families and work collaboratively with other church staff.
LEADERSHIP: Provide direction for the children's ministry. Recruit, lead, motivate and support volunteers.
DEVELOPMENT: Be responsible for self-growth and getting spiritually fed. Attend children ministry trainings and seminars.
To apply, please send resume' and statement of faith to: childrensministry@gloryonline_noemail
A full job description is available at www.gloryonline_noemail