Crossroads Bible church
San Jose, CA
Category: Youth Pastor & Youth Ministry
Posted on: May 26, 2016
Direct supervision provided by the Lead Pastor
1. Lead youth meetings on Sunday mornings and Tuesday nights
2. Develop regular activities that connect youth socially
3. Build volunteer leadership teams to assist with teaching, activities, mentoring, and administrative duties
1. Create a working calendar to include weekly meetings, special events, retreats, and mission/outreach service dates
2. Schedule and coordinate facility use (in conjunction with staff) for youth events
3. As directed, attend pertinent staff related events
Hours & Work Schedule:
Role expectations and task descriptions are summarized below in descending order of priority and job importance. Time allocations may vary from week-to-week.
YOUTH LEADERSHIP: Plan, coordinate, and monitor all youth related meetings and events. Supervise volunteer youth workers and meet as needed with parents.
ADMINISTRATION: Maintain a working contact list for all youth and guests that attend meetings and events. Research, build, and maintain a curriculum/video library. Work with multi-media volunteers to develop visuals.
1. Evident Christian_noemailmitment
2. Experienced in speaking to youth about growth and challenges
3. Ability to_noemailmunicate with parents
4. Effective_noemailanization of activities, retreats, and outreach service projects
5. Ability to develop and work successfully with volunteers
6. Bachelor's Degree
7. 1 - 2 years of experience in youth ministry
Please send cover letter and resume to Michele Kwong: michele@cbclife_noemail