1. Oversee the ministry and direction of all music groups participating in traditional worship to include but is not limited to Choirs: Chancel, Youth, Children's, Hand Bell, and Liturgical Dance ensembles.
2. Participate with pastoral leadership and collaborate with other church musicians to plan inspiring liturgical music and worship arts, with primary responsibility in the traditional worship services.
3. Lead annual program planning and evaluation process in consultation with staff and constituent groups.
4. Develop and lead a comprehensive, church-wide music and worship arts education program available to children, youth, and adults. Encourage the sharing of artistic gifts by the laity of the church.
5. Collaborate with staff and laity to develop and support a variety of events to engage the community through the arts.
6. Attract, develop and retain volunteer participants.
7. Perform administrative tasks to include the development and management of the traditional music budget.
8. Supervise the Associate Director of Music and delegate tasks as appropriate to volunteers and other staff.