Experience working with students and adult leaders who work with students.
• Must have people skills and communicate effectively.
• Must have a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Must be able to balance being culturally relevant in a conservative church culture.
• Must have proven leadership experience.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
• Preferable to have a seminary/master’s level degree in ministry. However, not having an advanced degree does not exclude an individual from consideration.