The Bible Chapel
Category: Youth Pastor & Youth Ministry
Posted on: September 12, 2017
* Champion and embody the mission of the church - to develop followers of Christ - and the vision of our youth ministries.
* Lead, develop, and steward current ministry staff and volunteers.
* Work with the Director of Christian Education and Director of Student Ministries to coordinate and/or develop content to be taught throughout the year.
* Oversee staff and volunteer schedules.
* Plan and promote ministry events and meetings.
* Personally follow-up with new visitors and reach out to past visitors.
* Envision and plan outreach opportunities for our_noemailmunity and families, specific for our multisite_noemailmunity, along with providing support and direction for our one-church initiatives.
* Create a_noemailmunication channel to inform and resource parents in their ministry to their children.
* Prepare monthly ministry reports.
* Continually recruit, train, and release leaders to engage in the lives of our children and students.
* Manage an annual budget.
* Most importantly, be present in the lives of our students, parents, and leaders. Seek opportunities to meet outside of scheduled ministry times to meet one-on-one or in small groups.
* A Bachelor's Degree and formal theological training is desired.
* A Follower of Jesus Christ who has a conviction to share Jesus with others.
* A Disciple-maker who has a passion for seeing youth_noemaile to know Jesus and intense desire to see them grow in Jesus.
* A Leader: This position requires someone with strong leadership skills who has the ability to recognize, mentor, and develop other leaders - students, volunteers, or staff.
* Agreement with The Bible Chapel core values and beliefs.