1. Have a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ, and have taken the step of believer's baptism.
2. Meet qualifications set forth in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
3. Must have at least a Master's degree in divinity, theology, youth ministry, youth guidance, or other faith related education.
5. Must have at least three years' experience in a successful and growing youth ministry position.
6. A passion and heart for the youth and youth ministry.
7. Relational, personable, fun and energizing.
8. Proficiency in technology tools and social media in order to connect to young people.