RCCG Dominion Chapel
Category: Children's Ministry
Time Type: Full Time
The Children Ministry Director will be responsible for overseeing, leading, coordinating and operating our Children's ministry (1 year - 5th grade). This person must work well on a team as well as be able to relate effectively to people of all ages. We are seeking someone who will be dedicated and enthusiastic about leading the Dominion Chapel Children's church (ROCK City) to the next level. Our goal is to have an ever-expanding attractive Children's Ministry , teaching and growing our children in God's Word in a fun, safe, and structured environment.
What we're looking for:
- Possess a personal and growing relationship with God.
- Possess a spirit of excellence
- Have a passion for children's ministry
- Must be in agreement and support of Dominion Chapel's beliefs, mission and vision
- Experienced in overseeing and developing all aspects of Children's Ministry, volunteers,
recruiting, programming, curriculum and special events.
- Ability to recruit, train and manage a large group of volunteers and supervisors of our ever-
expanding Children's Ministry (over 200 children, 50+ volunteers and growing).
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter, reliable, good time-management, conscientious work
ethic, multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Ability to utilize a cooperative, collaborative team leadership style.
- Ability to create and effectively manage the ministries' budget.
- Being bilingual (English and Spanish) will be an advantage
If you feel qualified and you're interested, please submit your resume with a picture of yourself and social media links if available. Please submit to: email@example.com
We encourage each candidate to learn about us through our website and online worship services at: www.dch.church