The PRODUCTION MANAGER is responsible for ALL coordination,_noemailmunication and production of the technical aspects of church services and events at the South Hills campus.
* Coordinate and/or set up South Hills Worship Center stage for ALL events
* Coordinate and/or set up all room at the South Hills campus for ALL a/v requirements for ALL events
* Service produce/direct weekend worship services at South Hills Campus
* Recruit and coordinate volunteers or operate a/v equipment as needed for other events
* Coordinate and/or create projection slides and graphics as needed for weekend services
* Recruit and develop teams at South Hills Campus
* Edit, upload, and archive sermon and classroom audio recordings.
* Record and produce audio as needed for internal and partner ministries
* Produce CD and DVD discs as needed
* Record, edit and produce videos as needed
* Work with concert ministry to ensure technical riders are met
* Administration and planning
* Staff Meetings and development
* Troubleshooting/repair of a/v and IT equipment as needed
* Provide ongoing training for a/v technicians
* Develop and implement procedures or a/v technicians
* Regular attendance at church services and activities, staff functions, and events as required
* Helps, Creativity, Craftsmanship, Encouragment
* Communication skills (written and verbal), Discernment, Listening, Creativity, Planning, Leadership, Teaching, Problem-Solving, Management
* Experience in the following programs is necessary: ProTools, Premiere, and/or ProPresenter
* Provide spiritual and technical leadership of volunteers, programs, and resources in accord with the Bible Chapel's mission of developing followers of Jesus Christ.
* Mature, growing believer in agreement with the doctrine and teaching of THE BIBLE CHAPEL; relevant College or Seminary degree(s) preferred.
* This is a Full-time position. Benefits will be offered. Compensation package is based on qualifications and experience.
* The South Hills PRODUCTION MANAGER reports to the TECHNICAL ARTS DIRECTOR