Evangelical Bible Church in Dallas, Oregon (15 miles west of Salem, the state capital) is seeking a new Senior Pastor to continue to provide spiritual leadership for our congregation. Our church has two morning services with an average total attendance of 337 people in 2018. In addition to those items noted in the job description posted on the church website, preference will be shown to potential candidates who have the following qualifications:
* Broad ministry experience with skills in preaching and teaching.
* Preferably a minimum of 10 years of pastoral experience.
* Preferably a degree from an evangelical seminary; minimum education of a college or university degree oriented to pastoral ministry or Biblical studies.
* Theologically_noemailpatible with the Principles of Doctrine of the church, as well as the Articles of Faith of the Fellowship of Evangelical Bible Churches.
(FEBC at www.fellowshipforward_noemail)
* Ordained or willing to pursue full ordination credentials with the FEBC.
* Previous experience demonstrating the ability to manage a team of staff which currently includes a full-time youth pastor, office manager and one full-time and one part-time facilities maintenance personnel.
* A willingness to make a long-term investment in our church and_noemailmunity.
Please visit the EBC website at www.ebcdallas_noemail/pastorsearch where you can review the following information in more detail:
* Job description for the Senior Pastor position
* Our Principles of Doctrine
* Information about Evangelical Bible Church
* Information about Dallas
We are seeking a pastor to lovingly, engagingly, and articulately_noemailmunicate God's word to the congregation and to individuals. If after considering this information you believe you have the Godly character, the spiritual gifts, the requisite skills and the inner desire to be considered for the Senior Pastor position, send a cover letter and your resume to applications.ebc@gmail_noemail.
Please note that your resume will be examined by the Pastoral Search Team to determine if the team believes you possess the desired abilities and experiences set by the church leadership for the Senior Pastor position. If so, the team will contact you to discuss the next steps.