Chinese Baptist Church of Orange County
Category: Children's Ministry
Time Type: Full Time
You may be called by God to join our multigenerational, multicultural and multiethnic church. Chinese Baptist Church of Orange County (CBCOC) is a diverse church but we are all one in Christ. Our church is full of love and joy and has a strong passion to fulfill the Great Commission. Let us serve together for God's glory to introduce children to Jesus, teach them to know God, love God and love others. Train them to serve the world and involve them in ministry using their skill, talents, and gifts. Come join us and enjoy our great team environment. We provide excellent financial support to God's servants.
CBCOC is located in Anaheim, CA. We are seeking a candidate for a Children's Minister. The candidate should love the Lord and the children. The selected candidate will serve the church by leading, coordinating, overseeing, and developing the church's ministry for children, from birth to sixth grade.
1) Work closely with the pastors and elders to enact a consistent discipleship strategy for children from birth to sixth grade that integrates with the church's broader discipleship strategy.
2) Know how to build a program for children that must be cutting edge, creative, culturally sensitive, biblically strong, and theologically on target.
3) Lead and develop a comprehensive discipleship ministry for children.
a) Supervise, ensure, and administrate the Child Safety Policy within the Children's Ministry.
b) Oversees the planning and execution of all activities and events related to Children's Ministry.
4) Provides resources and support to families for spiritual leadership and parenting.
5) Enlist, help, and develop new and existing volunteers in the Children's Ministry
6) Coordinate childcare for all other church-wide events.