New Colony Baptist Church is seeking an Associate Pastor of Music and Worship. This position is part-time, 35 hours/week. The primary responsibilities will be to plan, coordinate and lead weekly worship, including directing the choir, worship team and special musical events. We are looking for a_noemailmitted evangelical Christian who has a genuine heart for people, is_noemailanized, a self-starter and conscientious. We are located in Billerica, MA, 20 miles northwest of Boston.
1. Plan and coordinate weekly worship in cooperation with the Senior Pastor.
2. Direct choir ministry team on Sunday mornings and lead rehearsals on Wednesday evenings.
3. Direct Worship Team (guitar, bass, drums, keyboard and vocalists) each Sunday morning.
4. Plan and facilitate special services of Worship, such as Hanging of the Greens, Christmas Eve, and Easter.
1. Pastoral care under the direction of the Senior Pastor.
2. Meet with and oversee administrative teams, such as trustees, stewardship and nominating teams.
1. Four year college degree, preferably in music, or Master's Degree in Church Music from an accredited Christian Seminary.
2. At least one year of leading worship in a local congregation.
3. Have a passion for sharing Jesus Christ through music and ability to lead choirs, worship teams and special musical events.
4. Have a clear testimony of your_noemailmitment to Jesus Christ and be growing in your faith.
5. Proficient in piano, desirable.
If interested please email your resume to the following:
All inquiries should be addressed to Personnel Team, email: personnel@newcolony_noemail