First Baptist Church
Posted on: July 14, 2015
We are seeking a motivated, outgoing team player who has a strong desire and ability to develop and disciple our volunteer musicians, artists and multi-media team as well as possess experience in building and leading team(s). The Pastor of Worship Ministries will be responsible for planning and coordinating with the Pastoral staff for our blended, contemporary and youth worship services. The majority of this position will focus on worship.
1. Acknowledge Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior and demonstrate personal maturity and godliness, growing in conformity to the image of Christ. Being lead by the Holy Spirit in personal life and ministry.
2. Hold a bachelor's degree in ministry or related field; master's degree or additional training in ministry- related field preferred
3. He meets the qualifications to be an elder according to 1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9 and 1 Peter 5:3.
4. Has demonstrated a solid_noemailmitment and love of the local and universal church.
5. An essential agreement with Hart FBC's doctrinal statement.
6. Have strong platform leadership skills with demonstrated musical ability.
7. Willingness and ability to teach.
8. Be open to change, incorporating new songs and worship elements within the guidelines of Scripture, with an eye toward patterns of church history and the cultural values of FBC_noemailmunity, being sensitive toward those for whom change is more difficult
9. Be_noemailmitted to a blended style of worship, incorporating a broad diversity of elements
10. Demonstrate a good personal character (dependable, neat, consistent, trustworthy, takes initiative)
11. Possess the desire and ability to lead and_noemailmunicate an understanding of biblical worship
12. Have the ability to relate to people and manage administrative matters
13. Has a heart to disciple young people.
14. Has appreciation of the critical role the local church has in reaching into its local_noemailmunity