Camp Anderson is experiencing incredible growth and we have added two new campus locations, Marianna Fl. and Vero Beach Fl. We are in need of a committed, ministry individual or family to join us to reach our world for Christ! This position is probably one of the best ministry positions ever! It includes the opportunity to reach thousands of students, college kids, men, ladies, at-risk youth, and everyone in- between with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The position is flexible and can be adjusted to fit the right person's strengths, or could possibly include spouse or family opportunities. You can find out more about this ministry at the Camp Anderson facebook page and the Camp webpage at www.campanderson.org
This position could include....
1. Pastoral leadership of our campus staff. Administrative leadership, planning and execution of Gospel-centered camps and events,
2. This position would be a direct report to the Camp Director and chairman of the board.
3. Registration, negotiations, and front of house personal administrative management of all camp relationships including, Pastors, Group leaders, Parents and individuals.
4. Could include graphics, photography, IT and social media oversight, creation and management.
5. Potential for ministry, teaching, discipleship, preaching, worship band, IT, lighting, sound video ect.
6. Outdoor and wilderness retreats and a vast array of activity involvement including, boating, paintball, kayaking, fishing archery, marksmanship, crafts, sports and....and much more! We think that this will be the 'Dream Job' for the right person/family. This position would require relocation to one of our two campus locations.
We currently have about 30 full time staff, and we are all 'missionaries'. We are 'all-in' and our lives are committed to this ministry. We would love to connect with an evangelistic, 'all-in' type leadership personality whose family would thrive in this type of mission field ministry.
Compensation would range from $10,000 to $70,000 and would include housing. Compensation includes the perks of full time campus meals, lawn and facilities maintenance, paid utilities, and a beautiful waterfront campus in Vero Beach Fl. or at the Blue Springs campus in Marianna Fl. You can ride to work on a golf cart! The best perk is the energetic, fun, spiritually committed community staff that lives on campus which makes for the best living environment that you could ask for. This position would require an 'all in' commitment and would require a strong compatibility and unity with our current staff. If you are a gifted leader, called, committed evangelistic ministry minded person that desires to truly make a difference in the Kingdom work, then this opportunity is for you! It does not matter if you are in your 20's or if you are late middle aged, if you are young at heart and have some 'Fire' in your belly for the high calling of Jesus Christ, you need to apply!
The only way to pursuit this opportunity is to email me at email@example.com and provide 1. Your name 2. your email address 3. your phone number 4. Your current address 5. a copy of your resume.
Do not contact me by phone asking for more information or discussion. I will contact you if your resume seems to be a fit.
Camp Director Camp Anderson