Windsor Road Christian Church is an independent Christian Church with roots in the Restoration Movement, and a church at home in the mainstream of the evangelical world.
We are looking for a point leader and strategic overseer of the children's ministry of a vital and growing congregation. By equipping and leading, this person will touch the lives of virtually every family at Windsor Road.
1. A spiritually and emotionally healthy person reflecting the leadership character traits of 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
2. Someone who is passionate about helping children, students, and their families grow in their relationship with God.
3. A focus on reaching families through every aspect of the ministry.
4. 3+ years of full-time experience working with a Children's Ministry or its equivalent.
5. A_noemailmitment to a purpose-driven ministry style (a balance of celebrate, connect, grow, serve, and influence).
6. A highly effective leader who motivates and mobilizes others. (a "Principal" more than a "classroom teacher")
7. A person with an undergraduate degree along with continuing training and development.
8. A mature, self-sacrificing team player who is_noemailmitted to both the success of the ministry and others.
9. Solid_noemailanizational skills for planning, budgeting, delegation, and meeting deadlines.
10. A full agreement with Windsor Road's doctrinal statement and teaching.
Compensation is_noemailpetitive and includes vacation, medical leave, continuing education, personal days, bereavement leave, and medical insurance for the minister and his/her family within the limits allowed by our policy manual.
Please go to www.windsorroad_noemail/childrensministerposition for more information on the application process.