Evangelism and Discipleship - To ignite, in children, the desire for a genuine relationship with Jesus Christ and to equip parents in developing a biblical world- view in their children.
- Plan and oversee all programming and ministry for children ages birth - 5th grade, including Sunday mornings, weeknight, summer programming and special events, Baby Dedications, VBS, etc.
- Prepare biblical-based curriculum and create age appropriate environments, activities, and programming that best suits spiritual growth
- Recruit, train, schedule, and lead teams of volunteers
- Provide care for children and families within the church including hospital visits and follow-up
- Equip parents to be facilitators in the spiritual formation of their children
- Ensure a comprehensive Check-In/Check-Out procedure that gives parents security and confidence in their child's safety
- Effectively manage financial resources within the ministry's budget
- Communicate on a consistent basis with parents and volunteers.
- Church cheerleader, and organizer
- Facilitate communication between Sr. Pastor, staff, leaders and attendees via all forms of communication
- Consider new ways to help leaders and attendees grow closer to Christ
- Manage church calendar by keeping an up to date digital working copy
- Correspond with lay people about building use and implement systems with which to process building usage
- Take the lead on events, funerals, fundraisers, meal trains, and church events as necessary
- Design and print weekly bulletin
- Keep ears/eyes open for pertinent information that needs to be shared with attendees
- Daily social media postings via all mainstream social media outlets (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Manage church email communication and other timely information
- Edit church website as necessary by making sure all pages and info are current Implement organizational systems to track visitors and connect with them efficiently.
- Create better and more effective systems at The Well