1. A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ evidenced by a vital growing personal relationship with God.
2. A commitment to the mission, vision, and worship philosophy of FPC as taught in the Great Commandment and Great Commission (Matt. 22:37-39 and Matt. 28: 18-20).
3. Demonstrate excellence in leading, developing and building community among members involved in a corporate worship-experience.
4. The sensitivity to help lead a congregation of believers in reaching a new generation of seekers through the worship of God.
5. A Bachelor's degree. This position does not require ordination.
1. A pastoral heart and strong relational and community-building skills.
2. Confidence in leading worship both vocally and instrumentally.
3. A heart for the spiritual formation of those in the congregation, and the student body at King.
4. Organizational skills, with the ability to use necessary technology and applications.
5. Comfortable using technology in worship.