First Presbyterian Church St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg, FL
Category: Children's Pastor & Children's Ministry
Posted on: January 15, 2019
1. Oversee Christian Education programs and other activities for children (3 years through 5th grade) on Sundays, Wednesday evenings as scheduled and at other times as needed.
2. Serve as staff resource for the Children's Ministry Advisory Team, Christian Education Committee, Day School Council and MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) Steering Committee.
3. Recruit and schedule volunteers to work with children in teaching and leadership roles.
4. Develop and facilitate training for volunteers associated with Children's ministry.
5. In coordination with the Fellowship Committee, plan and execute special events to include but not limited to: Messy Church, Trunk or Treat, Live Nativity,,Carols Around the Table, Eggstravaganza
6. Submit detailed activity reports monthly to the Christian Education Committee.
7. Attend monthly Christian Education Committee meeting and weekly church staff meeting.
8. Adhere to and enforce FPC Child Protection Policy.
9. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Staff.