· Must be extremely comfortable working with computers in an office setting.
· Communicate clearly and effectively using the written word.
· Creative and conceptual abilities
· Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and meet deadlines
· Strong work ethic
· Excellent keyboarding skills
· Excellent grammar and proofing skills
· Desire to make an eternal impact in the lives of others
· A plus: Knows or can quickly learn specific software and programs such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.), Hootsuite, Twillo and others.
· Days/Hours: 40 hours per week, typically Monday through Friday. However, on occasion you may need to work late and weekends as production needs dictate, especially during peak seasons and during big productions.
· Compensation Plan: Not-Exempt, salaried
· Safety/Ergonomic Issues: Occasional work with heavy equipment, climbing ladders, etc. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.