Prairie Lutheran Church
Eden Prairie, MN
Posted on: May 16, 2018
1. To embrace the vision of Prairie Lutheran Church and integrate the vision in all efforts within the functions of this position.
2. To coordinate the efforts of worship arts which include:
-Selecting music and additional worship arts elements to_noemailplement worship themes
-Scheduling worship arts volunteers
-Leading weekly worship team rehearsals
-Leading music on Sundays as well as special services (Good Friday, Christmas Eve, etc.)
-Recruiting people of all ages who will share their gifts through venues such as vocal, instrumental, drama, art, multi-media, etc.
-Oversee sanctuary decor
3. To recruit, train and supervise Tech Specialists
4. To assist other church ministry areas with tech needs, as well as monitor and maintain proper function of sound, stage lighting and video equipment throughout the building.
5. To evaluate, r_noemailmend and monitor use of financial resources to achieve highest ministry impact.
1. Endeavor to nurture his/her personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to grow professionally as a minister of the Gospel.
2. Participate in conferences, retreats, theological educational opportunities and professional development as approved by the Lead Pastor.
3. To perform miscellaneous tasks periodically upon request from supervisors or colleagues which are required for the ongoing success of this_noemailanization. These tasks might include set-up or tear down of rooms, opening or closing of building, light clean-up, etc.