The Pastor shall be a licensed or ordained man chosen or approved by the congregation under the leadership of the Board of Elders. His tenure of service shall be reviewed at the end of each three-year period by the Board of Elders or whenever they deem necessary. His duties shall be the following:
1. Preach God's word at all levels of understanding
2. Give guidance in all areas of need.
3. Regular visitation along with the Elders and congregation, to the entire church family, and community when needed, for the purpose of Christian care and evangelism.
4. Promote youth activities
5. Help administer church programs and delegate responsibility to others to help.
6. Direct innovative public worship.
7. Be available for counseling for anyone in need.
8. Relate to the whole community.
9. Take time to meet the needs of his own family.
10. Take time for inspirational and educational meetings.
11. Show enthusiasm for the work of the church and its program.
12. Care for the flock of God and instill in the saints a heart of loving compassion for all people.
13. Equip the church to care for and nurture one another so that the whole body will build itself up in love. Ephesians 4:16