1. Lead and oversee the overall worship ministry of the church, including children and students, and comprised of vocal, instrumental, sound and lighting technicians in a manner that glorifies God.
2. Partner with the Senior Pastor (and other staff members when necessary) in the planning, coordination, execution, and evaluation of all worship services.
3. Recruit, develop, and lead musicians, worship leaders, and volunteer worship teams for all age groups and all approved worship styles.
4. Lead and provide pastoral care for all volunteers who assist in the worship services in the performance of their duties. These include the following: audio/visual team, musicians, vocalists, and any other worship-related teams established by the church and assigned by the Senior Pastor.
5. Plan ways to use music to reach out to the community evangelistically.
6. Maintain the church's compliance with copyright laws, especially as they relate to music and multi-media.
7. Insure proper maintenance of musical instruments and other equipment used in worship.
8. Develop and responsibly maintain the annual worship ministry budget.
9. Model Christian maturity and kingdom values in both professional and personal life.
10. Attend and participate in staff meetings and planning sessions.
11. Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.