Union Baptist Church
Category: Other Ministry Jobs & Christian
Time Type: Full Time
Minister will be responsible for recruiting, organizing and leading a team of young adults in planning and implementing the Young Adult Ministry at Union Baptist Church. Responsibilities include but not limited to connecting young adults with the overall mission and vision of the church and raising awareness within the congregation to issues affecting the lives of young adults.
Qualifications: (1) A growning and maturing relationship with Jesus Christ
(2) A sense of call to serve young adults
(3) An understanding of the current culture for your adults
(4) An ability to lead, teach, preach and motivate
(5) A demonstrated competency with the use of social media
(6) A Master of Divinity degree or equivalent training
Compensation: Negotiable with a benefits package
Application Process: Submit a cover letter and resume' as well as any inquiries to Eloise Edwards, Executive Assistant to the Pastor, Union Baptist Church, 904 N Roxboro St., Durham, NC 27701 or by email to email@example.com. Submission deadline: December 15, 2014.