Eagle Bend Community Church (EBCC) is a vibrant Christian community church of about 50 senior citizen members resident in the Heritage Eagle Bend community. We are known as "The Little Church with a Big Heart".
Regular weekly worship consists of one Sunday morning service at 10 AM.
The music ministry includes a choir of about 15 to 20 members and a hand chime choir, and various soloists and instrumentalists. The music is a vital part of the congregation's worship experience. Therefore, the leader of our worship and music is a very vital part of our Sunday service.
Our Community Christmas program attracts about 200 people to our Christmas Eve Candlelight Service held at 4 PM. This service is the musical highlight of the year.
EBCC is seeking a Music and Worship Leader (WML) to oversee the design and implementation of all on-site worship services, under the leadership of the Pastor, and to direct and manage the music ministry.
While appreciating and embracing praise music, the WML will be a specialist in choral music and blended worship and will be actively committed to building a community fully alive in Christ.
Duties for the WML include the following:
• Guide planning music for weekly worship, as well as seasonal services and special concerts.
• Direct the Choir.
• Supervise the worship/audio-visual staff.
• Attend the church’s monthly Board of Director meetings, interfacing with Pastors and other church staff, especially the Church Administrator.
The position is part-time approximately 10 hours a week. It will be our choice to be paid as an independent contractor (1099) or a staff employee (W2).
The pay is $400.00 per week
Hours include Sundays, Christmas Eve, Friday of Holy Week, plus meetings and rehearsal one day in the evening and on occasional rehearsals Saturdays if necessary.
• A Christian who actively invites others to grow in Christ
• Degree in music or a related field
• Choral directing experience
• Be conversant of a range of musical styles, including classical, traditional hymns, and contemporary worship music.
• Have a vision to build a choir program that is fully alive in Christ
For more information about the church and recordings of church services you may wish to review our website at www..eaglebendcc.org or Eagle Bend Community Church on YouTube.
• You will find that the Pastors and church staff are very open to discussions about the position and we do everything possible to make this job rewarding and fun.