Provide spiritual leadership, plan, organize, direct, execute, train, develop and evaluate the music ministry for the entire church.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Teach spiritual principles/perspectives for music ministry.
2. Develop and oversee a spiritual and relevant music ministry at FCBCLA.
3. Support the Senior Pastor and collaborate with other pastoral staff members to promote the vision and ministry direction of the church.
4. Assist Pastors/Ministers in planning Sunday worship services, church wide celebrations, seasonal programs and events; be responsible for the selection of worship music and personnel.
5. Shepherd, oversee, recruit, train and deploy Music Ministry personnel.
6. Be a spiritual model to those who serve in music ministry.
7. Lead the Music Ministry Team to determine the goal, direction, organization, programs, and annual budget of the Music Ministry.
8. Train and assign worship/song leaders, worship teams, song leaders, pianists, organists for worship services, church wide gatherings, church prayer meetings and provide assistance to other ministries as appropriate (e.g., church retreats).
9. Responsible for music ministry administration, copyright of songs, purchase and maintenance of music, music literature, musical instruments, equipment, choir robes, and other supplies.
10. Oversee, coordinate/direct all church choirs, musical groups, and orchestra.
11. Oversee and supervise paid music personnel (if applicable) and volunteers.
12. Attend pastoral staff, deacons', members', and prayer meetings.
13. Maintain regular working hours; be compliant with church policies and procedures.
14. Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org