Grace Community UMC
Posted on: January 12, 2015
Grace Community Church is excited to offer the following P/T employment opportunity:
Worship Leader to oversees the worship ministries of Grace Community UMC.
Responsibilities to include:
* Lead Community worship
* Implement vision, mission, and strategy in the worship area
* Craft themes for each service in conjunction with Senior Pastor
* Train and nurture team members while working with various groups throughout the church to use music and the arts for worship.
The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
* A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
* Sense of calling to serve in this kind of ministry role
* Track record of success as a team builder
* Proficiency in an instrument (piano or guitar) with the ability to lead while playing
* Minimum of 2 years worship leadership experience or qualified worship degree
For a full outline of this position, please email.
All interested candidate should send a resume to Pastor Matt Wallis at matt@mygraceumc_noemail