PART-TIME DIRECTOR OF MUSIC AND WORSHIP
Eagle Bend Community Church, an interdenominational evangelical Christian Church located in an active adult community is looking for a part-time Director of Music and Worship. The church meets in the clubhouse of Heritage Eagle Bend Golf Club located in southeast Aurora.
The successful candidate will be a proficient on the keyboard and be able to lead a choir.
Duties approximating 6-10 hours/week include:
1) Playing piano/organ for Sunday services. Preparing, accompanying, and scheduling soloists and small groups for special music performances such as Good Friday, Easter, Christmas Eve.
2) Selecting hymns and coordinating with the Worship Leader and the Audio/Visual Technician.
3) Leading the choir, including:
a. planning choir pieces for Sunday performance,
b. purchasing music, leading weekly evening rehearsals
4) Preparing, accompanying, and scheduling soloists and small groups for special music offerings.
5) Preparing the slideshow for Sunday morning services.
6) Attending the church board meeting one evening a month.
Interested parties should contact Pastor Bruce Minor at 303.504.0000 for a preliminary interview.