South Mountain Bible Church
Category: Senior Pastor, Lead Pastor
Posted on: January 11, 2021
Shepherd, lead and oversee the staff and church body to develop passionate followers of Jesus Christ.
Preaching and teaching
· Will preach the Word of God—"As the verbally inspired Word of God, the Bible is without error in the original writings, the_noemailplete revelation of His will for salvation, and the ultimate authority."
· Will develop and manage the preaching schedule
· Will be governed by prayer and Scripture in sermon preparation
· Will oversee the development of small group leaders
· Will work closely with the staff, elders, board and volunteers to create an enjoyable worship atmosphere.
· Will be an effective_noemailmunicator with people of all ages and cultures, in groups of all sizes
· Will display strong interpersonal skills, listening skills and emotional intelligence; knowing yourself well
· Will be the primary staff contact with new and visiting families
· Will regularly visit all adherents of the church
· Will work to foster an attitude of outreach within the church, living his life as an example of this
· Will empower others in their leadership, working alongside staff, elders and ministry team leaders; mentoring, equipping, empowering and encouraging
· Will mentor all other staff of the church to ensure excellence in ministry, to maintain a healthy team environment and to challenge each staff member to develop their full potential in ministry
· Will conduct and lead monthly staff meetings
· Will oversee business decisions for the ministries of the church, along with the church board
· Will work alongside the elders in all matters of leadership, coaching them and regularly evaluating the ministries of the church and their progress
· Will conduct annual performance reviews of all ministry and office staff
· Will mobilize the church to fulfill their vision
· Devoted to a life of faith in Jesus Christ and all that entails
· A skilled_noemailmunicator, demonstrating high emotional intelligence in relationships
· 3 years + as an associate or senior pastor
· Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited theological institute
· Church leadership experience in a multiple staff church
· Agree with the South Mountain Bible Church doctrinal statement.
Required to live in the church parsonage, or within the immediate_noemailmunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year