LIFE CHURCH CAMPUS ASSOCIATE PASTOR
Expectation Sheet for Next Gen Pastor
WHAT THE CAMPUS PASTOR EXPECTS FROM THE NEXTGEN PASTOR:
• Aid the Nextgen Director of Life Church in vision, strategy, and implementation regarding Kids and Youth Ministry
• Lead, conduct, and give oversight to weekly Children and Youth services.
• Maintain strong relational skills in order to build effective teams and reproduce the Life Church vision in others.
• Develop and train all volunteers, adult and student, and leaders into various ministry roles.
• Continue to develop yourself in order to be better equipped to serve
• Effectively plans and coordinates all children and youth events and/or outreaches
• Provide campus pastoral care, counseling, and visitation.
• Manage children’s and youth ministry volunteer schedules and rotations
• Attend all Life Church Events as directed by the Campus Pastor and Directors of Nextgen Ministries
• Provide pulpit supply and participate in expository preaching team as necessary.
• Plan, organize, and implement all children and youth ministry programming
• Oversee background checks, campus wide, for all volunteers working with minors.
• Coordinate and inspect the fulfillment of all policies concerning minors at your campus
• Serve in an “as deemed necessary role” to Campus Pastor and the Director of Next Ministries
WHAT THE CHURCH EXPECTS FROM THE NEXTGEN PASTOR:
• To pray regularly for Life Church and its people
• To communicate and operate in a spirit of unity.
• To model a Christian life that the congregation can emulate.
WHAT THE ASSOCIATE PASTOR CAN EXPECT FROM THE CAMPUS PASTOR, STAFF AND CONGREGATION:
• To be faithfully and regularly lifted up in prayer.
• To be encouraged in ministry by all available means.
• To be spiritually led by the Campus Pastor and the staff of Life Church in their ministry.