Category: Business Administration
Posted on: May 13, 2020
1. Support the Senior Pastor in the a_noemailplishment of the church's mission through planning, evaluation and overall management of the ministry directors and administrative staff.
2. In collaboration with the Senior Associate Pastor, translate the church's overall strategic plan, goals and priorities into an aligned operating plan for the ministry directors and administrative staff.
3. Ensure the operational readiness of the ministry directors and administrative staff through guidance and oversight of their functional areas, such as administration, budget, human resources, and facilities management.
4. Champion the continued development of the ministry areas led by the directors and administrative staff which supports healthy, long-term growth of the church.
5. Promote passion and enthusiasm within the directors and administrative staff in the annual strategic planning process of the evaluation of their ministry performance; review of mission, vision, and core values; development of key objectives; and establishment of goals.
6. Cultivate a sense of personal excellence, integrity and accountability among the ministry directors and administrative staff as integral and valued members of the CrossLife Church team.
7. Other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.