The Senior Pastor shall exemplify a consistent testimony through his prayer life and walk with Christ, as demonstrated in the integrity of his relationships with family and the church, with humility and a teachable spirit. He shall also demonstrate a Great Commission lifestyle, with a keen ability in balancing ministry and family life, and emotional and physical well-being.
- Oversee & provide pastoral care to the entire congregation of 350+.
- Preach regularly God's truth in relevant and applicable messages.
- Oversee, lead and pastor a staff team of around 10-15 persons.
- Oversee planning and leading of worship services and special events.
- Oversee and develop ministries (e.g. teaching, leadership, discipleship, vision development) so all in the congregation may be equipped, prepared, and trained to provide faithful witness, testimony, and execute the great commission.
- The Senior Pastor shall be grounded in grace, passionate about prayer, committed to exegetical preparation, expository delivery and application, gospel-centered preaching, and the infallible Word of the Bible.
- To provide visionary leadership for the ministries of the church.
- To direct, communicate, and nurture this vision to all staff and lay leadership.
- To lead staff and lay leaders by providing appropriate direction, accountability, shepherding, and spiritual direction.
- To identify and cultivate leadership to serve as lay volunteers or pastors/missionaries within the congregation.
- To encourage members and regular attendees to enjoy the life and fellowship of the church community by participating in small groups.
Interested parties shall send application including full career details, recordings of sermon samples, salary history and expected salary to email@example.com.
Closing date: December 10, 2020
ECC is an Elder Board-led church. The Senior Pastor serves on the board as an ex-officio member, and is accountable to the board.