Qualifications and Aptitudes:
1. Adhere to theology and values in harmony with the Church's mission and values as well as statements of belief.
2. Clear, observable commitment to Jesus Christ
3. A relational and pastoral heart
4. A Professional Certification in Student Ministry or 3 plus years of experience in the area of student ministry is preferred.
5. Must have vision and a demonstrated ability to plan, develop, coordinate, manage and implement a student and family ministry within the parameters of the church.
6. Must have good written and verbal communication skills, conflict management skills, and computer skills.
7. Must have a proven ability to work effectively with student, young adults, parents, diverse individuals, and teams of volunteers.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following two items in one document as an attachment:
1. Your resumé
2. A statement, no longer than one page, on your philosophy of student ministry.