Category: Youth Pastor & Youth Ministry
Posted on: March 04, 2019
Principal Function: The High School Pastor's principle function is to implement and carry out a vision to lead high school students in a program of evangelism, discipleship and ministry, as well as supervise the Middle School ministry.
Responsibilities and expectations include but aren't limited to:
1. Be a team player as part of the CrossLife staff in supporting the Pastor and the church's vision.
2. Live as an example of Christ before the students, church and_noemailmunity.
3. Build relationships with students.
4. Enlist and train volunteers to minister to students. (Ephesians 4:11,12)
5. Organize Small Group ministry for growth, caring and discipleship.
6. Recruit and train student leaders.
7. Plan and conduct quality Sunday morning and Wednesday night programs.
8. Grow the High School Ministry numerically.
9. Reach High School students for Christ as a priority. (Evangelism - Matthew 8:19,20)
10. Disciple High Schoolers through Biblical content, relationships and ministry experiences. (Colossians 2:6)
11. Inform parents and include them in the ministry.
12. Visit and contact High Schoolers on a weekly basis.
13. Plan,_noemailanize and implement special events and trips (e.g. mission trips, camps, special weekends, and outreach events).
14. Seek ongoing personal training and growth opportunities as a High School Pastor.
15. Establish trusting relationships with local High School campuses, visiting weekly.
16. Supervise the Middle School Pastor and Ministry.
17. Participate in general ministerial duties (e.g. hospital visits, funerals, counseling, etc.) as assigned by the Pastor.
Our Vision - Building lives that matter by leading people into a growing relationship with Christ.