We are looking for a committed follower of Jesus with a passion for leading, mentoring, and discipling High School and Middle School students. The ideal candidate is a person who can be a contributing part of a pastoral team, is teachable and can take initiative to relate well with youth, parents, and adult ministry team members. Who loves to have fun and knows the importance of blending crazy fun with an amazing relationship with Jesus.
· Have an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ.
· Hold ministerial credentials, seeking ministerial credentials, or will pursue ministerial credentials with the Assemblies of God.
· Possess ministry training through a college, university or other recognized ministry development program.
· Develop a strategic plan for the student ministry.
· Watch over a yearly Student Ministry Budget.
· Organize and plan meetings, events and weekly services.
· Train adult and student leadership effectively.
· Offer resources to equip parents in discipling their students.
· Build relationships with students outside of church functions (crucial).
· Oversee CCC's involvement in all district events such as summer camp, Fine Arts, and Youth Convention.
· Promote and participate/work with the missions pastor in missions and outreaches such as Speed the Light and missions trips.
· Will work as part of the pastoral team for the purpose of fulfilling the overall purpose and mission of CCC.
· Available to preach and teach in adult worship services when asked.
· Participate in all staff meetings and general pastoral duties as needed.
How to Apply:
Send your resume, cover letter, and a video/link of you speaking to Pastor Luke Weese at email@example.com
Find out more about us online: