Gateway Church EPC
Posted on: December 19, 2014
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
1. Engage our people in worship during all services, focusing on the holiness, glory, power, and
majesty of God (Revelation 4).
2. Lead our people in acts of worship that are pleasing to God, speak to the heart and are attractive
to the unchurched.
3. Lead our people in a modern worship experience that maintains significant continuity with our
present style and feel.
4. Develop a dynamic team of individuals who both utilize and refine their gifts.
5. Responsible for the coordination and oversight of all worship activities, including effective
administration through a balance of planning, following-through, delegation,_noemailmunication and
financial accountability. Manage, budget and oversee administrative operations.
6. Serve as an effective contributing member of the pastoral team to_noemailplement the overall ministry
vision of Gateway Church, while being accountable to the Senior Pastor and Elders.
7. Train, support and disciple those involved in the worship ministry. Encourage Life Group
involvement, accountability and intimacy with God. Encourage the congregation through Scripture and
music so that the congregation will incorporate praise and worship into their daily lives.
8. Plan worship services with the teaching pastors in the collaborative context of the ministry team.
9. Establish ministry goals, evaluate their effectiveness regularly and adjust as needed.
10. Other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor and Elders.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Salary will be_noemailmensurate with experience, education and the salaries of_noemailparable churches.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Degree in music preferred