Holly Springs United Methodist Church began in 1860 when families began meeting in homes to form the church. Shortly after, a building was purchased and modified to use as the church near Holly Springs Road. In 1917, the church moved to its current location where the original structure was built by the Mason's. The Christian Life Center was constructed in 2000 to add classrooms, offices and fellowship space to our church. Today, we feel that God is doing something new at HSUMC! Yes, this church has recently restored the 100-year-old building so that we will have a holy and safe place to gather for years to come. But, we not only restored the space, we turned it to face a stain glass window of Jesus knocking on the door which symbolizes the shift that God is calling us towards. God is calling us to turn our hearts more to God, more to each other and more to our community. We all look forward to where God takes us in the years to come!