Grace Bible Chapel located in Chester, NJ is searching for someone to help lead our music ministry in a part-time role. Are you passionate about connecting with people and helping them connect with each other as they worship God? We are looking for someone with both vocal and instrumental abilities. Sound board experience is a definite plus. Would you like to join a team and work in a leadership culture that will encourage you in your spiritual development? Why not check us out? Please send your resume to: pastorrick@gracebiblechapelnj_noemail or mail it to: Grace Bible Chapel, 100 Oakdale Road, Chester NJ 07930.
Worship Director Job Description:
1.The Worship Director must be a deeply devoted follower of Christ.
2. The Worship Director position is part-time (12 – 15 hours per week).
3. The primary responsibility of the Worship Director is the planning and implementing of the Sunday morning worship service, as well as special services (Christmas Eve, Thanksgiving Eve, Good Friday) and funeral services as required.
4. The Worship Director is required to conduct at least one practice a week in preparation for the Sunday worship service.
5. The Worship Director must be_noemailfortable presenting a blended worship service (by "blended" we mean a_noemailbination of hymns / contemporary songs in support of the message - not a set number of hymns vs. songs each week).
6. The Worship Director is responsible for maintenance of the master schedule of worship team members' availability.
7. The Worship Director is responsible for creation of Easy Worship files used during the worship service.
8. The Worship Director should have knowledge of analog and (preferably) digital sound boards, including the ability to troubleshoot sound-related problems.
9. The Worship Director must possess sufficient musical aptitude and abilities to be able to provide constructive feedback to singers and musicians to encourage their development.
10. The Worhsip Director is responsible for_noemailpliance with requests for information from licensing_noemailanizations such as, but not limited to, CCLI.