Fourway Baptist Church
Fort Lupton, CO
Posted on: January 24, 2019
The Worship Leader develops and implements high-impact,_noemailpelling services that lead people to encounter God and live with greater love and submission to Him; Partners with the Pastor and Associate Pastor, Audio and Projection Team to lead worship that engages a multi-generational congregation.
1. Recruit, envision, develop, equip and empower dynamic, high-energy worship.
- Identify, audition and recruit new team members for services
2. Plan and Lead Rehearsals.
-Ensure rehearsals are scheduled, music is appropriately distributed, rehearsals
are led prayerfully and effectively, and the spiritual temperature of our on-platform
and off-platform teams b_noemaile the heart of our success in worship.
3. Oversee the development and implementation of thematic programming for the services.
-Partners with the Pastor and Associate Pastor to develop creative sermon support and
-Coordinate with church leadership regarding in-service content and promotion of
church initiatives and teaching series.
-Research current worship trends and learn from other leaders.
-Evaluate services on a regular basis; service flow, transitions...etc.
4. Assist with the pre-service and post-service set-up and tear-down as needed.
5. Strive for ministry excellence and improvement.
6. Ensure accurate and timely responses to_noemailmunication request; phone calls, emails,
7. Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
8. Model servant leadership and exhibit a helpful, joyful attitude.
9. Demonstrate a_noemailmitment to professional growth.
-Attend department and all-staff meetings.
-Practice excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen.
-Exercise the ability to multi-task effectively, including: ability to plan,_noemailanize,
influence and monitor multiple priorities.
-Create and develop teams of servant leaders as a part of a long term strategy.
-Seek opportunities for outside professional development, in supporting their worship
10. Serves under the direction of the Pastor.
The Worship Leader will pursue a full devotion to Christ; manifest the fruit of the Spirit in work habits, relationships and integrity; will pursue spiritual growth through_noemailmunity and a consistent, fruitful devotional life; will embody other-centered, servant leadership in all interactions; promote loving unity within the church; be supportive of the spiritual leadership of the church and will reflect Christ's heart for reaching spiritually lost people.
The Worship Leader will fulfill a pastoral role within the church and will meet the qualifications of 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9.
The Worship Leader will abide by The Baptist Faith and Message adopted by the Southern Baptist Convention, June 14, 2000.
Included in the Submissions:
1. Provide current resume.
2. Submit a link to your video; no attachments or memory cards.
3. A video of corporate worship is preferred, but all sample environments are we_noemaile.
4. A video sample needs to have been recorded within the past 12 months.