Worship Leader Expectations
1. Planning out each service in conjunction with the Senior Pastor, ensuring the direction of worship is in concert with what is being taught from the Word
2. Understands that every leader needs a leader. To be in authority, one must be under authority
3. Passion and excitement to lead in worship and connecting people
4. Experienced and skilled in leading vocal and instrumental teams
5. Proven skills in organization, administration, communication and interpersonal relationships. Understanding how we lead is as important as leading alone.
6. Proficient in the implementation of technology for worship; sound, lighting, computer equipment, and multi media programs
7. Committed to weekly rehearsals for both musicians and vocalists so that weekly songs are rehearsed and new songs are being taught
8. Utilize music to reach our community in new and fresh ways
9. Serve as a leader at Victory Fellowship, demonstrating unity, support and excitement for the Vision of the House!
10. Be a team player, understanding what we are working towards is bigger than any one person.
11. Expected time commitment for these duties will be 12-14 hours per week
12. Serve as the oversight and accountability of all music, audio and video team members