Grace, located in Millersburg, OH, is looking for a full-time Worship Leader to lead worship gatherings. This position is responsible for leading the worship, tech, and creative teams.
Grace's mission is to make fully_noemailmitted disciples of Jesus Christ. Our core values are to be Christ Centered, Culturally Relevant, Obedient to Scripture, Authentic, and Relational. You can check out our LIVE gatherings at www.allaboutgrace_noemail/sermons.
- Sing, play multiple instruments, arrange music, lead solo, lead a full band
- Planning, prep, and execution of worship gatherings
- Lead multiple worship and tech teams
- Leverage technology for worship gatherings
- Lead the creative team and develop creative elements
- Recruit, train, and empower a high capacity team of volunteers to serve with excellence.
- Identify and_noemailmunicate clearly written ou_noemailes in order to advance Grace's mission.
- Effectively manage a ministry budget, and create clear lines of spending accountability.
- On an ongoing basis, evaluate status of ministry, identify roadblocks and bottlenecks, and continually work to achieve excellence.
- Establish clear and appropriate lines of_noemailmunication with the Administrative Team and Direct Report.
- Create a culture of encouragement by regularly celebrating wins with ministry teams.
- Invest time "away" from ministry with team to build relationships by laughing, eating, and strengthening each other.
- Meet weekly with the Lead Pastor for vision alignment, ministry accountability and ongoing support.
Previous worship leader experience is required. Salary is based on experience.
Please e-mail resumes to lauren@allaboutgrace_noemail.