Trinity Church Wayzata is a new, growing, non-denominational church-plant in the western suburbs of Minneapolis. Our church began when a group of families felt God calling them to start a gospel-centered, city-facing church that would reach people for Christ, care for its members well, and have a noticeable and beautiful impact on the surrounding community. Since our church opened (Fall 2022), God has provided in wonderful ways. We've doubled in size, and we are now searching for a committed Christian who is also a talented musician to help us fulfill our vision for worship.
The right person will ensure TCW enjoys worship services:
1. That are clearly Christ-centered (a.k.a. gospel-centered)
2. That use both contemporary praise songs and updated classic hymns
3. That utilize historic elements of worship in a modern, contextualized way
4. That involve talented musicians and a variety of instruments
5. That use songs and other elements of worship to thematically support the sermon
6. That include various members of the congregation for prayer, announcements, etc.
7. That engage people of all ages
This person will also be responsible for managing our website and social media presence.
Once this person has been on staff for a while, we will be adding to our budget funds for professional recording sessions. We'd love to hire someone who enjoys writing worship music and desires to bless the global evangelical Church by providing theologically sound, musically beautiful, praise songs for use in churches all over the world.
VERY IMPORTANT: people interested in being a candidate for this position should:
1. Send a one-page resume to Admin@TrinityWayzata.com
2. Include a picture of you (and your family, if married)
3. Include personality profile info (Meyers-Briggs, DiSC, Enneagram, etc.)
4. Include a link to video of you leading worship
5. Send some links to videos of worship teams you really admire