Christ The Rock Community Church is an evangelical, non-denominational church located in Menasha, Wisconsin.
All people, no matter their condition, will_noemaile to know, follow and worship Jesus.
Together we seek the lost, love the hurting and disciple believers...to do the same.
- Relational - Personal and loving involvement with God and others at a heart level.
- Authentic - Commitment to transparent relationship with God and the people He has
placed in our lives.
- Honoring - Reverence for God and respect for the dignity of each person.
- Redemptive - Joining God in His transforming work in each person's life.
The Worship Director oversees the alignment of our church around a culture of worshipping God. This Director develops and provides direction that builds a culture of passionate, meaningful worship at Christ The Rock.
- Passion about worshipping God personally and with others
- Proven pastoral care/shepherding strengths to care for teams
- Leadership skills, team building, maximizing others' strengths and directing an ideal worship culture
- Character of a Christ follower
- Able to mentor/disciple others to follow and worship Jesus
- High level of musical ability over a variety of styles
- Ability to train and develop musicians on instruments and vocals
- Biblical understanding of core doctrine, the Church, leadership and worship
- Good people and_noemailmunication skills, with an attitude of service and humility
- Able to lead and direct teams both in planning and in live situations
- Able to problem solve, create development plans for team members, and implement changes that bring our church to a greater depth of worshipping God
- 4 year degree or_noemailmensurate experience in related field
A_noemailplete job description and on-line application can be found on our website at www.christtherock_noemail.