1. Create and shepherd an expressive and joyful worship culture within the congregation
2. Plan and execute the weekly Sunday morning adult worship services
3. Empower a strong and diverse worship team
4. Cultivate a pastoral presence within the life of the congregation
1. Relational connector: enjoys connecting with the diversity of our congregation; gets to know the needs and hearts of our congregation; is involved in discipling relationships.
2. Confident stage presence: speaks confidently from a deep well on theological topics while being relatable and accessible to all people; understands how to carry a moment in a service and can consistently deliver what is needed as the leader of the congregational worship; invites people into worship.
3. Skilled vocalist and musician: leads the songs and plays and sings in a way that invites people into worship; leads and develops other musicians and vocalists; possesses a base level of musical skill and the ability to deliver consistent excellence from the stage.
4. Hard worker: revels in the opportunity to put together all the elements of a worship service each week;_noemailmunicates quickly and clearly; enjoys shutting their door and getting work done;_noemailes to rehearsal prepared and ready to serve; anticipates needs of worship team, Lead Pastor, Technical Director, and worship team volunteers and meets them proactively.
1. Be a pastor to the entire congregation, understanding needs and responding accordingly in shepherding and discipling capacities
2. Lead the planning, coordination, execution, and evaluation of the weekly Sunday morning adult worship services; contribute to the vision and execution of sermon series
3. Recruit, train, disciple, and lead the volunteer worship team (musicians and vocalists)
4. Serve as the secondary on-stage_noemailmunicator to the Lead Pastor for we_noemailes,_noemailmunion setups, song transitions, prayers, scripture readings, etc.
5. Work with the Technical Director to set and execute vision for stage set design, lighting design, video usage in service, sound design, and other production elements
6. Coordinate and execute extra church worship experiences such as Worship Nights, Good Friday services, Christmas Eve services, etc.
7. Responsibly maintain the worship ministry yearly budget
8. Support other ministries (kids, students, discipleship, The Gathering Place) as needed and as margin allows
1. 40 hours per week (Sunday - Thursday, Thursday night rehearsal)
2. Reports to Executive Pastor
3. Works with Lead Pastor, Technical Director, Communication Coordinator
How to apply
To apply, please send a resume and at least 20 minutes worth of worship leading video to bbarmore@ccgonline_noemail. Links to online videos are preferable. Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.