1. A Spirit-led worship leader who is able to engage the congregation in the praise and exaltation of Christ.
2. Using a variety of songs, instruments, media, and Scripture to create an atmosphere of worship in a contemporary style.
3. A clear Biblical message that is God-centered, not man-centered, with the desire to focus the audience on the Lord in their singing.
Understand our church history and agree with our philosophy of ministry.
Experience in bringing musicians from different music styles, ability levels, and backgrounds together. Assist in developing future talent.
Authentic and able to connect with a multi-generational audience by sharing from the heart.
Possess basic technical skills of sound mixing, stage lighting, and ability to lead media team.
Ability to lead a choir to support the worship set as needed
Ability to play guitar a plus
Three things that would draw someone to Henry Baptist Church
1. Clear, unashamed preaching and teaching of the Bible –See our doctrinal statement
2. Balanced ministry that emphasizes the power of grace to change anyone
3. A staff whose purpose and calling are to recruit, equip, and inspire the church to do the work of the ministry...it's all about engaging and discipling people