Grace Christian Fellowship
Category: Youth Ministry
Time Type: Full Time
1. Continue to run our JR/SR High groups that meet mid-week through the Fall, Winter, and early Spring.
+Look for ways to develop teen leaders
+Find creative ways for outreach
+Recruit and Equip volunteers to work with teens
+Lead and provide service opportunities with teens
2. Think through, develop, and implement Sunday morning groups for JR/SR High students. This program should run similar to the school year: Sept - May.
+Recruit Leaders/Teachers to work with Teens on Sunday morning
+Assist in Sunday morning Worship as needed outside of teen classes
+ Train/Equip leaders for this task
+Create an easy entry point and exit point for teachers/leaders
3. Connect relationally with the youth, youth leaders, and parents.
4. Follow up with new attenders of Youth Group and Sunday Morning activities.
5. Focus primarily on Homer and Cortland High schools to develop outreach opportunities to the teens utilizing volunteers and teachers who are connected to GCF.
6. Organize Fall event(s) for students; Organize winter/spring event(s) for students.
7. Set an example of godly character and lifestyle.
+Effective at multi-tasking and time management
+Excellent verbal, written, and oral communication skills
+Experience with programming of experiences and events for teens
+Exceptional problem solving skills
+Strong working knowledge of office equipment and software use
+Solid understanding of the Bible
+Basic understanding of youth ministry
+Competent in regards to technology and social media
+Strong People skills
+Strong work ethic