Chinese Evangelical Free Church of Los Angeles (CEFCLA) is seeking a qualified and called Youth Pastor with the heart to shepherd, teach, equip and multiply-gospel centered followers of Jesus who will impact the world for God's kingdom. Under the leadership of the Senior Pastor and the English Lead Pastor, the Youth Pastor will oversee the Youth Ministry (Grades 6-12).
Job Duties (includes the following but not limited to):
1. MODEL the biblical mandate for all spiritual leaders to be men and women of prayer by devoting a significant portion of the ministry to intercede for the board and staff, the work and worship of the church, and the youth leaders and youth members (Acts 6:4; Eph 6:18; Col 4:2; 1 Thess 5:17).
2. Be accountable to the Church Board through the Senior Pastor.
3. Give vision and direction under the overall vision of the EM and church.
4. Shepherd the youth through leading, equipping and pastoral care.
5. Lead and oversee all youth programs and events, such as: retreats, youth camp, Sunday school, youth worship, etc.
6. Partner with the parents to help the youth grow in their spiritual walk and faith-based development.
7. Recruit, train and shepherd youth counselors to do the ministry.
1. Worship: Plan monthly youth worship. Preach about once a month.
2. Equipping: Teach Sunday School and train up leaders
3. Fellowship: oversee the growth of junior high and high school fellowships.
4. Outreach/Evangelism: Help further the vision of the evangelistic and outreach strategies of the English Ministry.
If interested, please submit the followings to Danielle Wiridianata at email@example.com
Personal Statement (please tell us about the following within 3-5 pages single-spaced)
o Your testimony of how you came to know Christ,
o Your testimony of calling to work among the youth
o Your vision for Youth Ministry