1. Provide Pastoral Ministry to students, parents of students, volunteers, and student leaders.
2. Coordinate ongoing volunteer and student leader training.
3. Participate and host regularly in the church's Sunday Morning worship experiences.
4. Coordinate and implement an annual student ministry budget proposal and administer that budget as approved.
5. Lead in mid-week student gatherings.
6. Coordinate the training and mentoring of members of the student ministry sensing a call to ministry vocation.
7. Assimilate local middle and high school students to actively participate in student activities and corporate worship experiences.
8. Enlist, train, and motivate adults and students to serve in student ministry.
9. Preach on occasion in Sunday Morning worship experiences.
10. Create and implement an overall student evangelism strategy for the church.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.