|Print Now! | Back to Listing|
Social Media & Digital Director
Tipp City, OH
Posted on: March 09, 2018
Purpose: In partnership with ministry leaders, dream, develop and deploy strategies to enhance social media, online, and digital projects encompassing all Ginghamsburg Church sites.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities:
About Ginghamsburg Church:
Ginghamsburg Church... where God is changing the world one life at a time.
Since 2005, the congregation has invested over $8 million into sustainable humanitarian projects in the Sudan, South Sudan and Dayton. A member of the West Ohio Conference of United Methodist Churches, the church has an average annual weekly attendance of 4,632 with church campuses located at Tipp City - 6759 S County Rd 25A, Tipp City, OH 45371; Fort McKinley - 3721 W. Siebenthaler Avenue, Dayton, OH 45406 and The Point, 506 E. Main Street, Trotwood, OH 45426.
* Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
* Commitment to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle
* Practices healthy relational boundaries and fiscal integrity
* Broad working knowledge of marketing principles, communications, public relations and media relations required
* Strong familiarity with business/church applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) and digital marketing.
* Understanding of social media metrics/analytics; able to interpret and use results to increase social media campaign effectiveness
* Track record of success in project management
* Strong eye for detail in all areas of work performance and ability to proofread
* Strong interpersonal, customer service and teaming skills
* High energy and time flexibility
* Must be energized by change and new task and learning opportunities
* Technically savvy
|Copyright © 2002-2017 by C.M. Press, LLC. All Rights Reserved.|