|Print Now! | Back to Listing|
Greenville Baptist Church
Leicester , MA
Category: Youth Ministry
Posted on: October 30, 2018
- Prepare lessons plans for weekly gatherings.
- Available for a 15 work week.
- Teach the High School Sunday school class and attend the Sunday worship service.
- Recruit, organize and lead a team of adult volunteers to serve with the youth group.
- Organize youth events outside of the mid-week Bible study.
- Attend summer youth camp (CrossWalk) and winter weekend retreat (Youth Encountering Christ).
- Lead the midweek youth group Bible study.
- Attend annual youth leader training through the Baptist convention of New England (CheckPoint in October).
- Manage the Youth Group Budget.
- Maintain the Youth room.
- Develop relationships with parents/guardians, keeping informed of YG events and addressing any issues that may arise.
- Keep in regular contact with students, including finding discipleship/mentoring opportunities.
- Develop relationships with family and siblings of youth group members.
- Attend Greenville Baptist Church business meetings.
- Regularly attend ministry team meetings.
- Utilize the internet and social media as a means of communication and outreach (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat).
- This position reports to Greenville's Equip Team leader for ministry planning and to the Senior Pastor for job performance.
- Endorsement from their Pastor.
- Experience serving in their local church with youth/kids (e.g. VBS, nursery or Sunday School).
- Ability to pass a CORI/background/drug test check.
- At least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license, good driving record, and their own vehicle.
- Ability to prepare and teach a Bible lesson.
- Ability to manage the Youth Group budget.
- In agreement with Greenville Baptist Church's doctrinal/mission Statement.
- Active membership in a Baptist or similar evangelical church.
|Copyright © 2002-2017 by C.M. Press, LLC. All Rights Reserved.|